Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour Over Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe
Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour Over Coffee Brewer Info at a Glance:
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 64 Fluid Ounces
Product Dimensions: 12 x 7.5 x 13.5 inches; Weight: 9 pounds
SCAA Certified – the Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour Over Coffee Brewer meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers.
Control flavor strength – select from mild, medium, and bold.
Control temperature control – either hot or extra hot.
Product dimensions: (WxHxD) 14.5×13.75×9.5 inch; product weight: 10.2 pounds.
Capacity: 64 oz, 8 cup carafe.
Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour Over Coffee Brewer Thermal Carafe, Stainless Steel
Kick your premium coffee making up a notch with a coffee-bar quality brewer that delivers gourmet, coffee-bar quality flavor!
The precision brewing technique provides superior flavor extraction, and has earned the respected SCAA Home Brewer Certification!
The fully electric operation pre-wets grounds before brewing to let the flavor ‘bloom’. Now your friends and family can enjoy the superior coffee taste produced by manual brewers – without the work!
Temperature and strength lets you customize every coffee, and a unique laser-etched stainless steel filter helps to maximize this exceptional coffee experience.
Available with Glass Carafe or Thermal Carafe.
Cuisinart Coffee Maker CPO-850 Features
– Flavor strength control – mild, medium, bold.
– Temperature control – hot, extra hot.
– 24-hour programmable – auto on, adjustable auto-off, self-clean.
– 8 cup carafe – Glass (CPO-800), Thermal (CPO-850).
– Brew Pause – pour a drip-free cup before cycle is complete.
– Includes charcoal water filter, laser-etched stainless steel permanent filter, and #4 paper filter starter pack.
– SCAA Certified – meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers.
Product Info at a Glance
You may also wish to check out the Mr Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker.